Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Election night - GOP events

The Cheshire Republican Town Committee will be gathering at Cugino's Restaurant after the polls close on Tuesday, Nov. 4th. I expect Al Adinolfi will be there.

Sam Caligiuri will be holding his Election Night festivities at:

Grand Ballroom
Waterbury Holiday Inn
(near Costco, attached to the new water park)
3580 East Main Street
Waterbury, CT
7:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
All are invited to this FREE event!
Food, music, fun and just a few political speeches. Cash bar available.


I'm not yet sure where Dave Cappiello will be... though I'm guessing in Danbury. And no word yet on where you'll find the GOPs 89th House district candidate, Marty Atkins, or the GOPs 16th Senate district candidate, Tim Lenox.

Anyone know where the Cheshire Dems will be holding their festivities?

I certainly hope that Cheshire's own Connecticut for Lieberman candidate, Peter Votto, takes a victory lap on Tuesday.

Finally, I'll try to update as quickly as possible on Tuesday... maybe do a liveblog with results, if I can find a connected laptop.

Tim White

No comments: