Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Neighborhood Block Watch

I helped organize a neigborhood block watch meeting for my road (Bradford Drive) tonight. Officer Tom Prue led the discussion as the CPDs Community Relations officer. Also Officer Jim Nemphos stopped by to brief the women attendees about Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) course taught by him and Officer Brian Schecter.

On behalf of my neighbors, I thank Officers Prue and Nemphos for taking their time to give us some safety pointers. Also... I give an extra thanks to Officer Prue... it was his first Neighborhood Block Watch meeting in his new role as Community Relations officer. I thought he did a great job.

Tim White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Despite the recent news stories detracting from the reputation of the police department, we still have a fine group of officers who are here to serve the community. They cannot do it all and a partnership between the citizens and their police department is a good thing.