Thursday, December 03, 2009

Kate Beckinsale... be still my beating heart!

You may recall that about a year or two ago there was a movie being filmed in Cheshire at the prison. Well, the movie is coming out tomorrow. And The MRJs Andrew Perlot wrote a story about "Everybody's Fine." By far, the most important part of the story:

Cheshire Town Councilor Tim White said he applied to the Grant Wilfley Casting Agency last year to be an extra in the Cheshire shooting, but he was turned down.

"...I just wanted to meet
Kate Beckinsale ," he joked.

I'm not so sure that was a joke. Haha... though the part about her being my future wife... that was a joke. Ms. Beckinsale is married. Oh well! I think her co-star Drew Barrymore is single...

If you're curious... here's the 150 second movie trailer:



Actually looks like a nice, feel-good, holiday movie.

Tim White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks to be a good movie from the trailer. I will look for the Cheshire scenes when I go to see it.