Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mixville Park meeting tomorrow night

Councilwoman Laura DeCaprio has organized an open meeting to discuss Mixville. If you're interested in the future of Mixville, I encourage you to be at Town Hall tomorrow night at 7pm. I'm planning on being there.

One thing's for sure though... the TM and Parks Director deserve credit for getting the Geese-Be-Gone Terriers over there. I've visited a few times this summer and the beach is no longer overpoopulated... come to think of it, I should've mentioned that last week during the vote.

Tim White

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The geese all flew over to the prison

Anonymous said...

I drove by the prison on Sunday and noticed lots of geese there that I thought I had never noticed before.

Anonymous said...

The geese relocated their butts to Bartlem Park, on the new ballfields. Oh no, what should we do now? Better cover the pool so they don't go there.

Anonymous said...

"Oh no, what should we do now?"

Invite Dick Cheney over

Anonymous said...

I read in the Cheshire Herald that Altieri told the people at the meeting to "make a list of their priorities for Mixville and bring it to the council". Sounds a bit like a put off. I never saw a list of Altieri's priorities with "turf" at the top of the list.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Tim,

I was in attendance last night and I noticed that Matt and Matt were trying to shut that Mike Rocky up for the hour that he was there. What's up with them? Also Miss D told him to hurry up with his presentation. Did she have some where to go?

Bowman, M. looked teed off!