Sunday, May 04, 2008

The State Marshall delivery (Norton boiler 10)

As I mentioned in this previous post on hotWatergate, CT Combustion stated that they attempted to contact town staff several times over the past year and were repeatedly ignored.

So what did they feel compelled to do, when they felt continually ignored by town staff?

As I've mentioned, they went to the State Marshall. And here's the State Marshall's stamp that I saw when I first heard about this debacle on April 18... 11 days after the Council Chairman apparently learned of the mess:

They felt it had to be delivered by the State Marshall. That can't be a good sign.

I'm looking forward to see what the investigation (not pursuant to section 3-11: Shenanigate) uncovers on the events that led to CT Combustion feeling as though they needed to have the State Marshall deliver the documents.

Tim White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The public is looking forward also to wait the investigation uncovers, but somehow I don't think we'll get the full story. I think CT Combustion should get the job as that's how the Council voted previously.

Anonymous said...

It takes a town council run by graduates of elite law schools to screw up the simple project of buying a new boiler for a school