Thursday, May 15, 2008

$4 gas

I noticed the south end Mobil today... $4.14 9/10! Even the south end Citgo was basically $4 with a $3.99 9/10 price tag for regular.

I'm so glad I bought my Civic Hybrid. Last time I checked I was getting 46.3 mpg (combined). And just yesterday I heard that while SUV trade-ins are taking a huge hit... while hybrids are actually in that rare category in which Suburbans found themselves a decade ago... a value higher after being driven off the lot, than what it was on the lot.

Tim White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The price of gas in Northampton MA on rt 5, BP and Food Bag was $3.65 for reg. 35 cents less than in Cheshire? How come?

Get a 20 gallon fillup in Cheshire and pay $7.00 ????????????????more???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say the date of the $3.65 gas. It was this past Sunday june 18.