Sunday, March 11, 2007

The White House

No... not the important White House at 29 Tanglewood Circle... the other White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. lol... Seriously though, two things...

First, I wanted to point out that right after my letter was printed in the Herald this week, the President was in Brazil making press about alternative fuels. So I wanted to give him credit. Better late, than never.

Second, I was watching the Sunday morning talk shows (Tim Russert is my favorite. He takes no prisoners and puts everyone on the spot.) and heard that John Edwards had withdrawn from a Democratic debate scheduled for Nevada and to be moderated by Fox. The reason for his withdrawal? "Liberal bloggers" and their hatred of FoxNews. Anyway, while I am really upset that any candidate for office would shy away from any press outlet (it's a terrible precedent)... I just had to point out... bloggers are having a real impact! And THAT is a beautiful thing.

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may wish to check out today's Hartford Courant on your boy, Tim Russert, for another view.

Tim White said...

section & page #? is it online?

Tim White said...

what does it say?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you tell us

Anonymous said...

Can't