Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ron Paul on recent developments in US monetary policy

I know monetary policy can put many people to sleep. But if you care about freedom and the future of America, I encourage you watch this eight minute clip of Congressman Ron Paul giving his thoughts on current developments in US monetary policy.



Whether you agree with Dr. Paul is secondary to me. My primary goal is that America will begin to have a serious discussion on monetary policy for the first time in decades. It's a discussion that is long overdue. And IMO, it directly impacts our freedoms and the very existence of America as we know it.

Tim White

4 comments:

mcjk said...

Hi Tim,

I think you will enjoy this. It is going to take some time to get through it, but if you enjoy history it is definitely worth the read.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21767800/Is-America-On-The-Verge-Of-Another-Bank-War-Should-We-End-The-Fed-or-Goldman-Sachs

Tim White said...

Can you provide a webpage with text? The images are giving me serious hangups in processing time.

mcjk said...

Sorry, it is taking so long for you, but Martin Armstrong is in prison and so his document is one big image (he only has a typewriter).

Tim White said...

I'll try again, but based on the title I suggest we End the Fed. I figure if we transition to sound money and to full-reserve banking, most of those highly leveraged firms (such as Goldman) will collapse under their own weight... and not that I want them to fail... but I do want them to behave responsibly. And Goldman and the other Masters of the Universe are mostly irresponsible... believing (for good reason) that they are TBTF... and therefore, they can act with impunity.

But my gripe is with reckless pols and the Fed moreso than GS.