Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I-84 probe to expand?

Already involved in legal actions over the I-84 fiasco is the construction company (LG DeFelice), the inspection company (Maguire Group) and the regulator (Dept of Transportation). And now there's talk about the involvement of the design firm (NHR, by Greg Hladky).

On a related note, at the Memorial Day parade I had the opportunity to speak with state Senator Tom Gaffey. I was glad that I had the opportunity to personally thank him for opposing the Governor's nomination of Ralph Carpenter as DOT Commissioner.

Tim White

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-was there a post here wo the william fritz son of mary fritz reference

Anonymous said...

Someone stole my purse!

My day is dreary.

How could it get worse?

We could reelect Altieri!

Anonymous said...

pleeze, no S & M fantasies on this website!