Thursday, January 24, 2008

Canale awarded; MRJ is cookin'

Vickie Canale has been named the Parks & Recreation - Person of the Year. Also interesting to me was where I learned this fact... the MRJ.

You may wanna stop by the MRJ website. While the webpage upload time can still annoy me a bit... they're making big strides in the availability of content... and also offering it in real time... as compared to most CT websites (at least the ones I visit) that tend to update content once-a-day, at midnight... with the main exception being the Courant.

Anyway... kudos to the MRJ for offering the so much free online content. Additionally, while they're a business and need to generate revenue... I'm guessing that they're doing that by selling advertisements. It's pretty impressive.

Tim White

No comments: