Wednesday, January 03, 2007

WFSB

WFSB couldn't stop talking about Cheshire on the news tonight.

First there was some video shot over at our dump. Why? Biodiesel. Apparently this crazy little idea I had is newsworthy. Ha! Now I'll have to see if I can get on Al Terzi's "Face the State." I could have some fun with that.... Actually, my dad happens to be friends with him. So I will ask. Also, I'll see if I can dig up the video on their website... not sure how many days pass before they post video on their website.

Then there was a quick mention about State Rep. Al Adinolfi. He's doing well now, but was admitted to the hospital this weekend (MRJ, by Tiffany Aron) and was administered the oath of office from his bed. Again though, he's doing well. Wishing you well Al!

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

No comments: