Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Open forum 01/23

As you'll see below, I went off on various topics last night. But just in case I didn't hit your particular concern, here's an open forum to let loose...

Elsewhere in the news... I booked tix for me and Danielle for Nicaragua for the beginning of February... I wanted someplace a bit more off the beaten track, but I'm impressed that I could even get her to go to Centro America. You're a trooper D!

And in case you missed it, the MRJ's Cheshire Post ran a front page article on biodiesel in Cheshire (including a nice photo of Rich Kaczer, DPW Fleet Manager). But that's not the end of the publicity tour for Cheshire's biodiesel. I'm also scheduled to be on Al Terzi's "Face the State" this weekend. It should run Sunday morning on WFSB... I believe at 11am.

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim - Have a good time on your trip, but not too good.

Anonymous said...

Tim, just marry the girl!!