Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy birthday!


Our blog community is one year old!

Thanks to everyone who comes here to comment and participate in the discussion... and to all those who simply check out current happenings. I think it's really starting to take off. Lately, I've actually had people mention the blog to me... which says to me that people are visiting. So your voices are being heard!

I hope '07 is even better than '06. I'm looking forward to the upcoming local election. I can't help but wonder if the internet will play an actual role in November. I just hope I don't get YouTubed. lol!

And again... if anyone wants to do a guest post, feel free. Just contact me (439-4394 / TimWhite98@yahoo.com) and we can talk about it. And since I haven't done one in a while, feel free to use this post as an open forum.

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Tim!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the blog, Tim. I only have one complaint though. Lately, it seems the blog has gone down hill. Every time someone makes a post giving their opinions or ideas on a topic, the people making their "angry men" remarks come back with ridiculous comments or they make a horrible attempt at a rhyme. Maybe they're just not intelligent enough to add to the discussion.

Tim White said...

both... thank you.

5:20 Yeah. I agree that some of the discussion has gone downhill. But I also think some of the discussion is useful.

This new world of blogging... the anonymity of it is both good and bad. I'm just trying to play it by ear while simultaneously trying to avoid censoring comments.

Anonymous said...

I think your blog has encouraged some constructive debate. I agree with the "angry men" comment. We have a few people who just want to bash certain people, especially your CAVE man individual.