Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chris Murphy on Face the State

I have just two thoughts on this interview:

On Corruption: Chris has rightfully pointed fingers at both sides of the aisle, but I'd like to see him be more forceful with both Ds and Rs.

On Supporting Dodd: He was very diplomatic, but come on... he's supporting Dodd because of experience? He's supporting Dodd because he's "the hometown boy." Personally, I've liked several of things that I've heard Barack say. I don't recall agreeing with Dodd on anything I've heard him say.

Tim White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt Bowman to host the Democratic Town Committee's Sept 15 fund raiser honoring Chris Murphy.

We know that the Ernie Dipietro and Matt Bowman, brother of Paul who is an owner of the property on which the hotel, mall and 160 apartments are going to be built on, are big supporters of the northend mall.

Nancy Johnson's downfall was to a good extent related to her closeness to special interests. I hope Chris does not make that same mistake.

Anonymous said...

Chris Murphy on Chaz and AJ, WPLR 99.1

"I'll pander to any special interest group other than Yankee fans"

Says it all, now doesn't it