Thursday, August 09, 2007

Capital bgt (Schools I)

School capital budget here... I didn't include the normal details because I don't have the time to upload all of it right now. So I just figured I'd offer you this... basically, whereas the town departments each have two levels of details... the schools have three levels of details. So if you look at the top image... you'll see that the three bottom images are simply giving a greater level of detail than the top image... blah, blah, blah.... anyway...

The schools overall five year capital budget as proposed by the Town Manager:Here is the schools' code compliance budget:Here is the schools' roof replacement budget:Here is the schools' renovation budget:Tim White
Town Council, Budget Committee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't read your forms completely but I don't understand the costs of 600K (yr.1) and 2,000K (yr.2) for Humiston building code compliance. For that price couldn't you tear down the building and rebuild a new one for less?
400K for an elevator at CHS also sounds over priced. As one blogger had said in the past, we could hire a person to carry the students up or down for less.
And what's up with the 120K kitchen renovations at Dodd? I understand some of the other schools kitchens are in a lot worse shape.