Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Primary debates for POTUS

I think both were announced just today... the Dems will have their first primary debate on April 26. My GOP will have the first debate on May 3.

And to recap, here's a list of the legitimate Presidential candidates:

Elephants (May 3)
Tommy Thompson (Gov, WI)
Jim Gilmore (Gov, VA)
Sam Brownback (Sen, KS)
Mike Huckabee (Gov, AR)
Mitt Romney (Gov, MA)
Rudy Giuliani (Mayor, NYC)
John McCain (Sen, AZ)
Ron Paul (Rep, TX)
Duncan Hunter (Rep, CA)
Tom Tancredo (Rep, CO)
Tim White (Council, CT)

Donkeys (Apr 26)
Bill Richardson (Gov, NM)
Tom Vilsack (Gov, IA)
Barack Obama (Sen, IL)
John Edwards (Sen, NC)
Chris Dodd (Sen, CT)
Joe Biden (Sen, DE)
Hillary Clinton (Sen, NY)
Dennis Kucinich (Rep, OH)

Did I get the field right? If all these candidates are invited, these debates are going to need to be at least two hours each.

Tim White

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIM WHITE from Cheshire, CT has my vote. Tim you could not do any worse than G. Bush. You would bring passion, energy and rational thought, all currently lacking.

Anonymous said...

But Tim is only 33. One has to be at least 35 to be president (the Constitution). On the other hand, if Osama Hussein Barak can jump from the state legislature to the White House in just four years, why not Tim White for President?! He'd be better than some of these clowns running.

Anonymous said...

Tim I love you.

Anonymous said...

Tim this is Jennifer Aniston-I want you to run for President-I wil give you all the money you need to make it. I will also be your first lady in every sense of that word....

Anonymous said...

The election is in a year and a half, Tim will you be thrity-five by then? If so where do I send my contribution?

Anonymous said...

Newt too. But you're my second choice Tim!