Monday, February 19, 2007

Calling guest bloggers!

I've mentioned it before, but want to mention it again. If anyone is interested in writing a guest post, feel free. I'd be happy to have you... regardless of your stripes. I think the blog could really use it because I simply can't spend as much time on here as I have been spending recently.

And in an effort to make something happen, I have begun extending personal invitations to people... first the Presidential candidates (haven't heard back yet from any, except an auto-reply from Tommy Thompson), then Dave Schrumm (I thought he might want to blog on the hottest blog topic... the northend... although he's not yet sure if he's interested.), and next... I'm not sure. But if you're interested, feel free to email me. I'd be happy to have guest posts here.

Tim White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim,

Don't waste your time and ours be asking for guest blogs from non-local politicians. Review your on blog, national issues get very little comment. In fact stop putting most of the State and national stuff on the blog.