Friday, February 02, 2007

Itinerary

If you like beaches, you may want to click thru on the links to the places where Danielle and I will be staying next week...

We'll be staying at Pelican Eyes in San Juan del Sur... a charming little colonial beach town. And also, Morgan's Rock... described as

a unique and natural haven for the true traveler who is looking for a touch of luxury while enjoying the adventure and excitement of an exotic and tropical destination. But most importantly, it is a project of nature conservation, community development and reforestation offering Agro and Ecotourism at its best.

Enjoy the solitary companionship of one of Nicaragua ’s most beautiful beaches while slipping back into your spacious private bungalow overlooking Pacific sunsets and tropical wildlife. Remind yourself how to play with time while working with nature.

I think I'm gonna enjoy this trip.... so don't expect too much blogging next week. Although, if I stumble upon a halfway decent internet connection (most of the developing world has internet hookup, but it's usually quite spotty), I'm sure I'll wanna bloviate.

Tim White

No comments: