Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Saving money on energy bills

From the MRJs Jesse Buchanan:

Connecticut Light and Power representative Pamella Hall spoke to residents of the Beachport affordable housing apartments on Rumberg Road Tuesday to address concerns about electric rates.

Reminds me - I also spoke with Pam Hall today. I'm hoping to get the Energy Commission's next "energy forum" arranged for Thurs Jan 22 or Thurs Jan 29 at 7pm. I'm hoping to include three speakers:

1) Pam Hall of CL&P on conserving electricity and natural gas
2) Carol Wilson of Wilson Educational Services on conserving oil and
3) A representative of Operation Fuel to speak on low income heating assistance


Hope I can finally pull this one off. It's been delayed a few times for various reasons.

Tim White

No comments: