Thursday, November 06, 2008

Mixville pump station update

The Mixville pump station retrofit failed at referendum. My guess is that it was because many people want to reduce spending and didn't see that particular pump station as having any impact on their lives.

Nonetheless, the pump station will need to be maintained. As such, I emailed the Town Manager early Wednesday morning:

Hi Michael...My guess is that the Mixville Pump Station did not pass at referendum yesterday. No rush on this, but I'd like some feedback on this in the next month or two. Maybe during the December regular Council meeting's Town Manager report? I'm sure there are a lot of people who will be interested.

thanks,
Tim

He promptly replied that he'll be providing feedback at next week's Council meeting. Stay tuned...

And btw, Town Hall is closed next Tuesday for Veterans' Day. My understanding is that the Council will be meeting the next day, Wed Nov 12.

Tim White

No comments: