Sunday, July 15, 2007

Defronzo's meeting

Right now, CT-N is running the Transportation Committee's July 11 hearing on the Fritz Fiasco/Maguire Mess/Defelice Disaster. I haven't watched the whole thing, but have seen a bit during my breaks from yardwork. Anyway, I caught the comments from Democratic state Senator Gary LeBeau... and they were priceless. Among his comments were:

The I-84 construction project was a "debacle."

And Maguire's inspection failures were the "nexus" of the debacle.

Unfortunately, he didn't ask what I felt was the next critical question:

Despite his lack of NICET qualifications, why did William Fritz get the job as the project's Chief Inspector?

Tim White

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the fact that his mother, Rep. Mary Fritz, is the Deputy Speaker of the House is just pure coincidence.

(And if you believe that, I have a stretch of I-84 to sell you).

Anonymous said...

How come it is ok to point fingers at Mary Fritz when there is nothing there and it is a sin to discover that the town clerk is not fit for work?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there's "nothing there"...i.e. her son's qualifications for his job

Anonymous said...

Anon 6:48 Tim should give this a rest. There are many such situations but Tim has a lot to learn. As far as the town clerk how do you know about her ability to work? Give that a rest like Tim.