Monday, April 16, 2007

Catastrophe fund

The flooding in my basement is turning out to be a real catastrophe! Lucky for me, I have the Insurance and Real Estate Committee in Hartford. Filled with extremely thoughtful people (such as one of Cheshire's Representative's, Vickie Nardello), the committee recently voted 18-0 in favor of:

AN ACT REQUIRING A STUDY OF THE FEASIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A STATE CATASTROPHE FUND.

And they don't expect to have to spend more than $40,000 of our tax dollars on a consultant to study the creation of the catastrophe fund.

Tim White

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim
Get over it-Vickie hammered you and now you looking bitter.
Move on man

Tim White said...

Shedding light on the happenings Under the Gold Dome is worthwhile.

As for your suggestion of bitterness... on January 26, I mentioned that I went to Hartford to support state funding for a public safety issue (the barite mines). In that post I mentioned that Vickie Nardello also testified in support of the mines.

If I agree with you, I'll say it. If I disagree with you, I'll say it.

Anonymous said...

anon 7:18 the local dems wasted $20,000 on a pool consultant and White told us. the state dems wasted $40,000 on a catastrophe consultant and Whilte told us. That's not bitter. That's just telling us about government (democratic) waste.

Anonymous said...

Tim is a GOD!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tim took money from the dentists and it came back to haunt him