Sunday, April 08, 2007

Council agenda 4/10

It's Easter Sunday and I'm in a bit of a rush today... lots of things to do and people to see... so despite the fact that this meeting includes the budget vote and I'd really like to opine a bit... I just don't have the time right now. I don't even have the time to type in the agenda. So I'm just scanning in the old business and new business parts of the agenda. And here it is...

Any questions/concerns about the agenda? Btw, about the budget vote... I was out knocking on doors on Saturday and there still doesn't seem to be too much concern about the budget. I think people are ok with what is currently being proposed.

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim if you don't for this budget which one will you vote for?

Anonymous said...

I hope this budget passes 9-0 with not silly discussion of going to some studpid 0 budget
I remember those days and it was not fun

Anonymous said...

Tim you can vote for this-if you don't you better make a very good case to the people why you voted for one of the best budgets in the last 10 years. Moderate growth and very good funding for all programs. there is no need to go lower.

Anonymous said...

Boy have we come a long way from the days of the 0 budget. I can say that this council seems to have things quite at hand. We can get behind this budget no problem.

Anonymous said...

anon 8:34 The zero could be no tax increase and no cuts. This is very real. I hope for a 9-0. All win including the taxpayers. Let the mud start flying in Nov. Not now..

Anonymous said...

anon 12:05 What zero budget?? There never was or will be as long as smoke and mirrors are used to prepare the BUDGET....
Let's get real.
anon9:57 Lower than zero?

Anonymous said...

I'm a Democrat but let's be honest things were in good shape when they (Dem's) took over. They've done nothing but let Florio and Milone do all the work. Get real!

Anonymous said...

If I were to rate this budget on a scale from one to ten it is a twenty!!!!!!!!!!
I think there is a very good chance that there will be a 9-0 or at least 7-2/ I don't know how anyone could run in Nov without voting yes on this budget

Anonymous said...

I will guarantee two things:
• The sun will rise tomorrow morning
• Schrumm will vote against the proposed budget

He has about as much charisma as a lettuce leaf. And he sounds a lot like Kermit the Frog.

Anonymous said...

Don't make this about one person.

Anonymous said...

12:13 Ding dong - you're wrong! But I'm not surprised.