Sunday, December 17, 2006

New format

I hope you find the new format interesting. I put some time into it. You'll notice that I've added several new features (to the left).

Most interesting to me are the categories. I went back and added categories to many (but not all) of my posts to date. As for how I labeled posts, I just tried to use common sense... so some posts are included in more than one category. (Btw, all old posts are still here... they're just not necessarily categorized.) I thought adding the categories may make it easier for you (and me) to reference things, including timeframes.

One other point... since I've been posting on Bethany, Cheshire & Prospect... I added sites for all three towns. However, I was unable to find links for both R & D Town Committees for each of the three towns. If you happen to know the addresses for any of them, please pass them on... along with any other suggestions you may have.

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

No comments: