Sunday, March 02, 2008

Council mtg 2/13

For anyone who missed the Feb 13 Council meeting, you can watch it here. The quality is imperfect (there's an audio/video mismatch that gets progressively worse as you near completion of the video), but I figure it's better than no online version. Click here for the agenda.

Part 1
Part 2

I haven't had the time to determine times for each agenda item. But if any of you watch it, I'm sure people would appreciate you adding times for the beginning/end of each agenda item in the comments.

Tim White

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think this is great, especially since it takes a month to get the minutes up on line.
Many of us who don't have Cox appreciate the opportunity to view this, somethimes you don't get the full effect when just reading minutes.
Thanks Tim.

Tim White said...

1:17 np. my pleasure... though I make no promises on getting all meetings online in a timely manner. That's something that would need to be done by the town with dedicated staff. Nonetheless, in the meantime, I'll continue trying get meetings online... both in full and in short clips of particular interest to me.