Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tim White, CPA

Yes! I got it! It officially happened today... the CT State Board of Accountancy met and approved my application... until today I wasn't absolutely sure that I had completed all the requirements, but now I know... I'm a CPA. And it's been a while in the making. I graduated college (Bryant in Rhode Island) with my degree in accounting at age 21. I'm now 34. Regardless, I got it!

As a result of the good news, I completely forgot about tonight's debate. Did anyone catch it? I heard there was a lively exchange between Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee, but I didn't see it.

Tim White, CPA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tim!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Tim!!
Sue Z.

Tim White said...

Tim & Sue... thanks! I'm pretty excited about it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim...Congrats!!! My husband tells me that CPAs are in great demand so...Enjoy!!!! Diane Visconti

Anonymous said...

Good job weinerdog.

Lou Murray said...

Tim,
Good for you. Congratulations and good luck

Anonymous said...

Not bad for a Red Sox fan.
Congratulations.