Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Petit memorial service

I guess if there's anything to be gained from the senseless deaths of my beautiful family, it's for us to all go forward with the inclination to live with faith and help a neighbor, fight for a cause, love your family. I'm really expecting all of you to go out and do some of these things with your family in your own little way to spread the work of these three wonderful women.

- Dr. William Petit

The service was really nice.

Thanks to the Town Hall staff, including the CPD, who organized it.

But most important, please say a prayer for the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And Jesus wept."
(John 11: 35)

"If no one told you today that they love you, let me tell you: I love you... so just love each other the best you can."
(Father Mychal Judge,
"the Saint of 9/11")