Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The pool consultant

I'm playing around with video today, but thought you may be interested in this... as for the different clips... I'm just testing to see which video service I prefer from an administrative perspective (I decided to ixnay dailymotion... I had tried to use them before and had forgotten it's too difficult to deal with... the instructions even came up in French!)... but I'm also curious if you have any preferences from a user's perspective... as for why I don't have the complete video of the pool consultant vote... I just didn't have the whole thing (myself included) on video... so this is what I uploaded.

Part I - 5:00 minutes

Part II - 5:00 minutes

Part III - 5:00 minutes

Part IV - 0:30 seconds


Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From The Underground Town Hall


September 19th, 2007 by Cindy Kleist

Now many of you have contacted me on the “Underground” channels asking me to become a write-in candidate for the Town Council.

Well, as you know, I did attend the GOP caucus in August with the hopes that I would be nominated to run for the Town Council. Unfortunately, that never happened. When I attended the caucus, some people looked at me sort of funny. Actually to be honest, I felt out of place being there because I am a liberal person on many issues.

But one issue I am staunch about is accountability by government to the people and open and honesty. Many people are on the blog-website bandwagon now, but they have me to thank because frankly, I started all of this “awareness” several years ago when I ran shows about town issues on the Cox Public Access.

I called the Registrar of Voters and they told me I had to contact the Town Clerk’s office. But in order to be a write-in candidate, I have to be on the “ballot” so to speak and I believe I have until Oct. 23 to do this.

I will give this serious consideration over the weekend. I hope all of you will support me because as you know, I may speak my mind, but I am honest and fair.

I call it like it is and I discuss ALL issues, but I give praise and criticism when it is deserving. As I have said before on earlier posts, this will be a big undertaking and I am sure a lot of people connected to the town will be talking their mush, but that is how it is. Let’s get people in our Town Government that have a pulse and not act like the Night of the Living Dead please!!!