Saturday, September 22, 2007

Council agenda 9/25

Here's most of the agenda for Tuesday's meeting:I looked briefly through the support for "6" above. I didn't notice anything about the ability of the town to refuse pension payments to town employees convicted of crimes... I'm not sure when we'll address that, but I did mention it during a Council meeting a few months ago. I hope we take action on that soon... I'm tired of seeing these headlines where criminals (convicted of stuff like embezzling from a town) continue to receive their government pensions.

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

strathmore dam?

Tim White said...

no word... still with the town atty.

Anonymous said...

The Town will own the dam, only because their is no backbone on the Council and they are afraid of insulting the devlopers. The Town counts on a minimum of annual residential and commercial development to provide tax revenue the feed the monster. To go against this is considered wrong.

Anonymous said...

strathmore dam?

Leave it to the developer to fix and maintain. They got themselves into this mess so why should I as a taxpayer be happy to bail out developers that have plenty of money.

Why should the town expose itself to more liability without the all the residents having use of the area.

Why can't the town maintain my property?