Saturday, December 08, 2007

Open forum 12/08

I didn't get the "Council pack" tonight, so I'm not yet sure what's on Tuesday's agenda. I'll try to post it asap.

Anyone know who was elected BOE Chair last night? I'm assuming it was Steve Mrowka, but haven't heard word one about it... as for PZC, I haven't spoken with any PZC members... but many non-members are saying it will be Sean Strollo.

Is the Everybody's holiday party tonight? I'm thinking that it's probably tonight at 6:30pm... if you haven't been, I highly recommend it. I know I always have fun.

One of my favorite CT Dems, Speaker of the House Jim Amann, is mulling a bid for Governor in 2010.

And if you miss the grand opening of the CT for Ron Paul Headquarters (this Sunday, 6pm, 2404 Whitney Ave Hamden), then look out the window and up into our Nutmeg skies next weekend... you may get a sense of just how big the Ron Paul r3VOLution is...
Beyond Dr. Paul, did anyone see what Huckabee is doing in the Iowa polling? He seems to have some real traction there. Interesting to me is that I thought Romney had a much better week than Huckabee... but the polls tell a very different story... good for him.

Tim White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve Mrowka was re-elected Chairman, Pete Massey re-elected Vice-chair and Kathy Hellreich re-elected as secretary. All votes were unanimous.