Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Here's a sampling of the "Season's Greetings" cards that I got this year. I think both cards are very thoughtful... and while I've disagreed with both Sam and Elizabeth on some political things during the past year... they're both good people who do care a great deal. Thanks to Sam and Elizabeth both

Wouldn't it be interesting to see these two facing off for Governor in a few years?? ha! Frankly, I don't think it's that far-fetched an idea. And it would be nice to have a choice between two people, both of whom are extremely articulate and... in a certain way... while I believe they're both quite practical, they also have an underlying Ron Paul-esque philosophical approach to government.

Tim White

UPDATE as someone mentioned in the comments... I never asked if I could post family photos to the blog. So for simplicity sake, I've deleted the photos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom Gaffey have his significant other in his card?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know people still sent out photo cards like that...

I probably don't have the right kind of friends. :)

Anonymous said...

"Let there be peace on earth,
and let it begin with me."

A happy, healthy, and holy new year
to all!

Anonymous said...

Tim do you these people wanted these pictures posted on the internet? Did you an OK?

Anonymous said...

Glad you took off the pictures, bad enough we see them in action.