Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Council mtg 11/14

I don't have my notes in front of me from last night's meeting, but don't recall much of anything being particularly controversial. There was one topic though that really upset me.

The DOT has announced another one year delay of the Rte 42 reconstruction project. This just set off a myriad of questions in my mind. And I can't do them justice right now, before I go to work. So I'll do another post on this later.

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

UPDATE: I forgot one other thing. The Energy Commission Chairman, Rich Ogurick, brought forward some potentially bad news in relation to the fuel cells at the pool.

Cheshire may have not have the (natural gas) capacity to support the proposed fuel cells. However, everyone (UTC, Yankee Gas, CT Clean Energy Fund, etc.) is on board and doing everything possible to address this capacity issue.

No comments: