Sunday, July 23, 2006

Anytime, anyplace

Debate Status

I've been clear all along -- I'm available to debate on just about any date, any time, day or night, at any place in the 89th district. I'm open to any format. You, the voters, deserve this debate.

Mr. Kergaravat has confirmed that he will not debate with me. This is extremely troubling.

You fully deserve a public debate between the two of us who are asking for your votes. You are entitled to know where he and I stand on the issues. I’ve been clear all along I’m available to debate, just about anytime and anyplace.

Tim White
State Representative candidate (R-89)
Bethany, Cheshire & Prospect
TimWhite98@yahoo.com

(one final note: In response to my debate request last week, Mr. Kergaravat responded in writing "I will run my campaign as I see fit... I suggest that my opponent do the same.")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not willing to debate???

well, that makes my decision that much easier...

Anonymous said...

In England, only The Queen does not debate.

Who does this one think he is, Prince Roger ?!

I'm glad someone quoted Churchill on the other thread. Actually, Churchill's full description of Lord Atlee was, He's a sheep in sheep's clothing, a modest man with very much to be modest about !

Anonymous said...

Does Kergaravat think he can beat Nardello without a debate?

and she has the perfect excuse not to give him one now

Anonymous said...

Kergaravat won't even debate his local opponent. How effectively could he represent us in Hartford?

Tim White is completely upfront with people and competent in town and state matters. Tim will be a far more effective state representative.