Sunday, June 20, 2010

Finding that happy medium with the blog

As some of you may have noticed, I've been doing less blogging this year than in the past. I mentioned it back in January when I went back to school and started seriously considering going for an MBA... which btw, I got an A+ in the class I took... kinda struck me as funny actually. I thought most grading systems max'ed out at A... otherwise it'd be possible to get higher than a 4.0 GPA. But hey, I'll take it!

With regard to the blogging, I've definitely found more of a balance... also getting other stuff done... which is good. And on a related note, I'm now thinking along the lines of an MBA with a focus on energy / environment / engineering-related stuff. No decisions yet, but that'd be more up my alley than banking.

Tim White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim,

A few questions.

Why does the medium have to happy?

DPlease define cutting back.

Can you explain why anybody rarely ever comments on Ron Paul or your energy pieces? Do both subjects lack energy?

If the pool question passes what will your explanation be?...you have to wait.

If the pool question fails what will your solution for the pool be?

Should the charter be reopenned?

Relax...don't answer. Of course that's a dare.

Tim White said...

If the pool question fails what will your solution for the pool be?

I've been voting against the bubble for years. If the structure fails tomorrow, I'll continue voting against the bubble. That may eventually result in a summer-only facility, if that was the point of your question. I wouldn't be thrilled about that, but a summer-only (like the open aire structure) is a better option than the bubble.

Should the charter be reopenned?

Off the top of my head, I say no. But I really haven't thought about it in years.