Sunday, November 04, 2007

Thank you for your support!

Here's a 53-second clip of my closing comments from Oct 25 LOWV forum:

I thank you, the people of the 4th district, for letting me serve you for the past four years. I hope that I can continue serving the district on issues, such as potholes, sidewalks, road repaving (on Brentwood and Towpath) and drainage (on North Brooksvale) among the many district issues that arise.

I also hope to continue serving the town by offering new ideas, such as using biodiesel in our public works department and uploading Council meetings to the internet.

And, of course, I'll continue advocating other issues of town wide concern, such as a cost/benefit analysis for the Rainy Day Fund and decisive action on the pool and the bubble.

I hope that I, and the new Republican team, can have your support on Tuesday.

thanks,
Tim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Type in this link to see all of the council candidates final statements from the LWV Candidate Forum.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=RJElection2007&page=3

The rebroadcast on Cox 14 missed several candidates due to a tape run time failure. This is an opportunity to hear mine and several others.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LANDSLIDE RE-ELECTION, TIM !!!

Vickie Nardello's mailer and the Herald editorial backfired. Folks in the south end and west Cheshire know that you listen and watch out for us, and we've spoken overwhelmingly.

Congratulations, Tim!

Anonymous said...

is anyone posting Cheshire results?