Monday, November 26, 2007

Open forum 11/26

Some more upcoming dates-to-remember:

Monday Nov 26 - PZC closes (I believe) their public hearing on the ND. I have no idea if they're planning on approving the proposed sprawl... I hope not. Regardless, I hope the PZC gets an analysis on the lifecycle cost of this project... not just the next four or five years. Beyond that, I certainly hope that if the PZC is taking a "global view" of this project... they absolutely should require the development to be self-sufficient, in terms of energy needs.

Tuesday Nov 27 - legislature's public hearing on the proposed "3-strikes" law.

Saturday Dec 1 (I think??) - Christmas tree lighting ceremony on the green.

Anything else happening this week?

Tim White
Town Council, 4th District

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Predictions:
P and Z gives thumbs up to the North End
Matt Hall as chair again
New council does more work and gets more done and gets along better than last

Anonymous said...

NBC30 website says tree lighting is Dec 2 with Dec 3 as rain (snow?) date.