Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Campaign update 10/17

Three weeks to go!!

Three upcoming events which may be of interest to you:

Wednesday, Oct 18 @ 7:30pm @ Prospect Library (on Center Street)

Both candidates vying for the 89th district will attend an open forum with Prospect Parent Power. I'm uncertain of the format, but told my contact (Mary Beth Knobel of Prospect) that I'm extremely flexible. After all, the point is to have a discussion on the issues. So I said I was not particularly concerned about things like "time limits" and "rebuttals." My preference is to have it free flowing and see where it goes. But that's me.

Thursday, Oct 19 from 6pm to 8pm @ 121 Peck Lane, Cheshire

Joan Nardello

will be hosting a reception in my honor
For more details, please call Barbara White @ 272-2151

Tuesday, Oct 24 @ 7:30pm @ Cheshire Town Hall

The Cheshire/Wallingford League of Women Voters is sponsoring a forum for all Cheshire candidates. I'm sure that most of the State Rep and State Senate candidates will be there. But others will also be invited for sure... Nancy Johnson & Chris Murphy, along with any other candidates, such as US Senate and Governor. Although I tend to doubt that any many of these candidates attend. They usually do not make it.

Tim White
State Rep candidate
Bethany, Cheshire & Prospect
TimWhite98@yahoo.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim...Nancy Johnson lost my vote when she said in the debate that Rumsfeld should not be let go as Sec of Defense....thats rediculous...I'm a Republican who thinks he should go and I have a brother who just returned from Afghanistan who thinks the same thing..I'm not against the war but I think we need some fresh ideas....the guy is a joke...

Anonymous said...

Tim
You remind me of Chris Murphy and that is far better than Nancy Johnson.

Anonymous said...

Actually, since Tim is running an issues oriented campaign , he does not remind me at all of Chris Murphy

Anonymous said...

Joan NARDELLO is hosting a reception for you? Any relation to Vickie Orsini Nardello?!

Anonymous said...

Seeing as Tim is running on a shoestring I guess he is not like Chris, also Chris is running on all the issues and is kicking Nancy Johnson;s ......
A new rep in the 5th district is gonna happen

Anonymous said...

what issue...sick kids who already got well?

Anonymous said...

Nancy Johnson rocks and will continue to be our represenative!
Chris is running on only 2 out of 6 cylinders.

Anonymous said...

Gee if she is so confident of a win how come a 24 year incumbent is running false ads all over the place
RUNNING SCARED!!

Anonymous said...

Ask why Tim just received about 20k in cash support from the dentists around Connecticut. Vicky is a dental hygenist. One group is union the other is not.