Monday, September 04, 2006

Open forum 9/4

It's Labor Day. I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

The Prospect Senior Center (Waterbury Rep-Am, by Paul Singley) will be have the grand opening of their addition on Sept 10 from 3-5pm.

Are CTs congressional candidates avoiding a vigorous debate on the war (Waterbury Rep-Am, by Paul Hughes)? I'm not sure. Although I certainly haven't seen any ads from either Congresswoman Nancy Johnson or State Sen. Chris Murphy. Considering how much I hear about it though, I find it hard to believe that any congressional candidates are avoiding this discussion.

There's continued talk of Joe Lieberman being the de facto Republican candidate (NH Register, by Gregory Hladky). And while I'm knocking on doors, this is what I hear from lots of people.

Cheshire's own Whole Foods warehouse is going green (Record Journal, by Jennifer Manes). I believe their "grand opening" for their new solar panels (a.k.a. Photovoltaic arrays or PVs) is tomorrow.

Anything else happening?

Tim White
State Representative candidate (R-89)
Bethany, Cheshire & Prospect
TimWhite98@yahoo.com

No comments: