Friday, September 29, 2006

CBIA endorsement

The Connecticut Business and Industry Association (CBIA) has announced its endorsements for state legislative offices. I made their list.

The endorsed candidates who hope to represent at least one of the three towns in the 89th are:

House
89 - White (R)
90 - Fritz (D)
103 - Adinolfi (R)

Senate
13 - Gaffey (D)
15 - Hartley (D)
16 - Caligiuri (R)

So it's an even split among Rs & Ds. Although I'll point out that I'm the only candidate challenging an incumbent. All things considered though, I'm not all that surprised that my opponent was not endorsed by the CBIA.

Tim White
State Rep candidate (R-89)
Bethany, Cheshire & Prospect
TimWhite98@yahoo.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Plus Nardello's CBIA voting record is just 32%-- she votes against small business concerns two-thirds of the time! It's no wonder businesses and people are moving out of Connecticut.

Anonymous said...

Who will pay for this money grab

Tim White said...

anon 10:45pm... I don't follow... "money grab" and "CBIA endorsement?" Is this the correct post? Did you mean the senior tax freeze?

Anonymous said...

CBIA.....oh, you mean the organization that hates the working man and woman.....

Tim White said...

anon 12:01... how so? I believe that 80% of CBIA members are small business owners. And while I could see the case being made that mega corporations are callous and uncaring (look no further than Enron), I'm curious to hear more about the reason for your stance on the CBIA.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tim White said...

Is that the word that George Allen used? The one that was supposed to be racist/inflammatory? I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

It is a pure transfer of wealth-something I hear from Repbulicans about welfare state now it has to go to seniors so we can get their votes-no way