Saturday, March 12, 2011

God bless your soul, Rodny St. Clair

Isn’t God wonderful ?!
Isn’t He good to you,
to each one of you, and to me?
Turn to God each day--
put your faith, your trust, your hope
and your life in His hands.
He’ll take care of you
and you’ll have a good life.


- Father Mychal Judge

My boss, Sister Maryann, just told me that one of the guys who works for me died today in a bus crash. I'm so upset. I only knew him a few months, but I really did like him. He was such a nice guy. This is so upsetting. And it reminds me of the dangers that lie everywhere on Earth, but tend to be more pronounced and visible in the developing the world.

Tim White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim, sorry for your loss. Please be extra careful for your own safety!

Fr. Mychal Judge also had the following advice for coping with death:

"When we lose someone we love and we don't know what to do, we should just pray and worship. Thank you Lord for their lives, for everything they brought into our lives..."

Grief comes and goes, but for those who believe in a Higher Power, gratitude lasts forever.
-- MS